[Declined] ZombiSquad

ZombiSquad

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ZombiSquad

What is your current RS name? ZombiSquad

List any previous RS namesCurrent name ZombiSquad. Previous name was malamorphius before I changed it. RS3 name Marshm3ll0.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 428 with a combat level of 69. Will most likely max this account out at 70 combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 2005. I've played on and off for 15 years. When I came back to Runescape I wanted to try something new so I started playing RS3. I'm fully maxed on RS3 besides the new skill archeology. RS3 got boring though and I want to do more pvping so I just recently came back to OSRS. My name is ZombiSquad because I use to play a lot of call of duty zombies.

Tell us about your clan history.

Haven't been in any OSRS clans but I'm currently in "New world order" on RS3 which is a bossing/community clan. Before that I was in "boss tanks" before it disbanded.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tim, I'm a male. 30 years old and I live in the u.s. I enjoy fishing and foraging/hiking when I have the chance to do so. I'm a chef. I like all kinds of music besides country.

How did you hear about us?  I found you guys on the RS forums.

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a great clan to be apart of. I like the fact that you accept everyone. The stability factor since you guys have been around since 2003. Just looking for a clan I can call home and make some new friends.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never done anything listed below.

• 2 weeks later...