Hello All

911_Nate

Recently got heavy into osrs and looking for people to bring the nostalgia back. I was a long term member of the black dragon member aka BD where we did a lot of f2p pking and warring. I was on forums and stumbled across WG which was a clan I had heard of back in the rs2 age. So seeing a clan that was around back then hoping to find that nostalgia, feel free to add me in game 911_Nate or on discord 911_nate#3768 hope to be apart of the family before long I’ll help others as much as I can as far as knowledge in pvm and to hopefully learn and expand my knowledge in pvm and pvp content. Hope all have a wonderful week. 

On 1/26/2022 at 7:07 PM, Plazaskater said:

Welcome seen you around in the cc.

A lot of times I’m on mobile if you see me in disc that means I’m on desktop, I do a lot of mobile/afk while at work so may not catch everything for future reference 

Welcome man! It's definitely a common thing for people to get that feeling of nostalgia from this game, but it is also exciting that it has become even more than that. I won't forget finally getting my first 99 and thinking my younger self would have been so proud, but with all the new content and people in the clan you're bound to make new friends and gain new and exciting experiences!

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif