[Declined] JACK0

JACK0

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

JACK0

What is your current RS name? JACK0

List any previous RS namesprefer not to include this information to people I do not know personally

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level - 1660

Combat Level - 112

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started when i was in grade 3 and never really quit. played up until EOC then gave it a break until the release of OLDSCHOOL

Tell us about your clan history.

no clan history on OSRS.

Tell us about your yourself.

Currently travelling Australia full time in a caravan and play every time i get a chance

How did you hear about us?  google search for pvp clans

What makes you want to join us? looking for a clan to do wildy mass with

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im a clean player, no bans, mutes or temp bans

Hey bud, happy to see you've decided to app. However, there are 2 things we'll need you to do moving forward and those are:

1) We will need a list of all your previous RSN's. You can message an app manager+ privately for this as it is understandable why you would not want this information out there. However, we as a clan have a very long history (18+ Years) and are vouched for by Jagex themselves. Staff members are handpicked very carefully so you have nothing to worry about.

2) We will need more information on your application. It doesn't have to be any personally identifiable information, but you definitely need much more than you have here. Please have a look at a few other accepted applications for an idea of what we'd like to see.

Best of luck, and I hope to see you with us soon :)

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif