Had covid. Any tips for faster recovery?

Pazuta

I would highly recommend black seed oil. helped me and my mother recover. you can either use it in your tea, rub it on your neck and chest then take a hot shower after 2 h, i would make fresh mint tea with a tea spoon of the oil. and lastly 2 tea spoon of olive oil 1 tea spoon of the black seed oil, some honey in a hot cup of water with some ginger and garlic and try having it the morning on a empty stomach

842165832_Skrmbild2022-04-23003601.png.18c0af1699accc81a19aff30445a3c4c.pngwilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthMarch2022.png.aad9009919cb575d0de8a070800f1b5e.png.0fdadbd5f0858f8c1fe8b277c42f6ebd.png

Mullein tea. I have asthma and I'm a smoker, I have used it for a little over a year now to get respiratory relief. It loosens up mucus in your lungs and helps your lungs relax so you can take deeper breaths. I really can't recommend it enough, especially if you're having respiratory symptoms. it's cheap, you can find it online and get it shipped to you, and you may even have some in your yard. look up the mullein plant, you may recognize it. 

Second, check out this paper. It says magnesium helps with COVID A LOT: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7486870/ 

my brother had covid and took a magnesium zinc pill and said he felt better almost immediately. Hope you recover soon.