[Declined] Piety Pkr

Piety pkr

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Piety Pkr

What is your current RS name? Piety Pkr

List any previous RS namesPietydiety

What is your total level and combat level?

1564 total level 99 cmb. 60 atk 91 str 70 def 96 range 77 pray 94 mage 95 hp. kandarin and wildy hard diaries. just need to work on my construction

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started playing 2-3 years ago. my name means i slap up noobs with peity. not much of a skiller but i guess my favorite skill would be slayer. my favorite ingame activities are pking revs and high altar.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is tyler im 30 years old i live in the usa. im a welder that likes riding dirtbikes,camping,partying and playing osrs

How did you hear about us?  got clapped by you guys at altar

What makes you want to join us? i've always wanted to try out multi pking

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i have hemorrhoids but its getting better

1 hour ago, Piety pkr said:

How did you hear about us?  got clapped by you guys at altar

Best targeted advertisement I've seen, and it worked!

Welcome! You'll enjoy being part of a clan! We do plenty of Pvp, pvm, community events and more! Will your account be a main someday?

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png