[Accepted] macd01

Macd01

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

macd01

What is your current RS name? macd01

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

At the moment total level is - 1676 

Combat level - 108 

https://imgur.com/a/qYCZpIY - link to my stats wont let me add picture into the post

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started playing runescape in 2001 when it was classic and transitioned into rs2 i quit in 2010 but had periods of playing inbetween so i kept the same account the name of the account is macd01 and the reason i chose that name was i started in 2001 (01) and the macd is first part of my surname, i rejoined osrs 1.5 years ago and since then never looked back.
my favorite skills are combat(all styles)/slayer i have started to level other skills which i am enjoying (herblore/crafting/smithing) other skills i have done a grind with are construction for efficiency with my poh!

Tell us about your clan history.

previously before i quit i was very active within the clan 3v0lution ran by slinger x

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi my name is allan macdonald i am male, i am 29 years old and i come from scotland in the united kingdom, i have high school education and i work as an installation engineer/service engineer within the medical industry, one of my hobbies is playing osrs others are enjoying time with my son and drifting on track days. i like most genres of music my favorite music would be hip-hop, one of my talents i would say would be being rather good at drifting and football(soccer), i like animals/nature/alcohol/cannabis my major dislikes are racists/animal abusers and abusers full stop! let there be love in the world no hate!

How did you hear about us?  a couple old friends - discomidg,blade8044

What makes you want to join us? i want to get back into a pvm/pvp clan and have fun playing alongside the clan members in pvp and pvm events and gaining friendships throughout the clan

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome fellow 3v0 member.

I love how everyone is joining up now, I convinced Disco, Lame Brain, Blade, and a few others :) Happy to have you.

What do you drive? I've got a 1992 MR2 but it's a time attack car, not built for drifting since its mid engine.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi

23 minutes ago, Genghis Bong said:

Welcome fellow 3v0 member.

I love how everyone is joining up now, I convinced Disco, Lame Brain, Blade, and a few others :) Happy to have you.

What do you drive? I've got a 1992 MR2 but it's a time attack car, not built for drifting since its mid engine.

Yeah man fair few of the old clan has joined up, im looking forward to joining aswell 😀

Oh nice one man i like MR2's but one thing they are quite difficult to get to grips drifting them due to being mid engined, god my daily driver is my work van 2020 merc vito, but i have a mk1 golf in the garage had numerous drift cars my last one was an e36 compact, previous drift cars include nissan silvia s14, 350z, toyota chaser, god knows how many bmw e36-46's lost count to many went to the graveyard haha. 

1 hour ago, The Heir said:

Welcome!

Thank you! 😀

2 hours ago, Donald 2354 said:

Very detailed and honest intro, you sound like a nice guy and 100% on abusers. Being a parent this hit home. Hope you are accepted. Good luck! 😊

Thank you man just want to let everyone know a bit about myself 😊, as an animal lover and a parent i would do anything to protect animals,children and my son & family 😀

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif