[Accepted] Mrangelxz2

Mrangelxz2

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mrangelxz2

What is your current RS name? Mrangelxz2

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 2029

Combat Level: 124

Attack, Str and Def:99
Prayer: 85
Ranged: 99
Magic: 99

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This was the second game i played after Mu online, a friend said "Try out Runescape" and here i am xd.
My Rs nickname is about my reallife name and Mr...xz2 added

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a member of Wg 5-6months ago, just gave myself a break of RS and did a roadtrip all the time, just arrived 5days ago, and wanna Be WG player again :p

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Angel, im from Colombia, 21Yo, id like to be a Pro soccer player and im working to do it, Right now im finding work and training on gym when im not.
I like Pop, rock, Latin music. My favorite Artist rn is Tiago PZK.
Favorite book: The hobbit

How did you hear about us?  At G.e long time ago i meet a Wg member (maybe HighSassy, dont remember), he told me to join into this Cc and i did it xd

What makes you want to join us? On my time at WG, was an amazing family, teaching a lot of things, helping when you needed, PVM and PVP events were great every day. Hope i can go again one and thousand times more

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Dont know what can i put here xd

Welcome, Angel! Awesome meeting someone from Colombia.. There's plenty of people from all over! Hopefully you enjoy PvM and PvP as much as you enjoy soccer! If so you're definitely back to the right place..!! See you around.

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

4 hours ago, lame brain said:

Welcome back, ready to corp?

Oh ye, oh ye 😛

3 hours ago, CP8 said:

Welcome, Angel! Awesome meeting someone from Colombia.. There's plenty of people from all over! Hopefully you enjoy PvM and PvP as much as you enjoy soccer! If so you're definitely back to the right place..!! See you around.

😜 I enjoy pvm a lot, hope see you on events wme 

17 hours ago, gmangeorge said:

Welcome back! Hope the road trip was fun :)

It was a greaat aand ffunny trip:p

1 hour ago, AshyKneecapz said:

Welcome back

17 minutes ago, s m o k e said:

Welcome back

Tysm guys,  hope see you around soon

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png