[Declined] Kain1105

Kain1105

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Kain1105

What is your current RS name? Kain1105

List any previous RS namesKilla501

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 429. Combat level 38. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2001-2. My main was Killa501 until 2004 when my account was hacked and everything stole. My name is from a playstation1 game "Soul Reaver" . I just love to play the game. Meeting all the new people. Grinding for levels. And usually there is something new happening.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never really been in a clan. Would love to learn more and be part of a community that's been around since the O.G. days.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Chris. I'm 33 yrs old from Michigan. I work in a processing facility as a lab technician. I have been a sponsored disc golfer for the last 4 years and have played for 18. I love to game and do outdoor activities. Especially fishing.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forum

What makes you want to join us? Oldest runescape clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png