Community Intro - Hexecutioner

Hhb

Hexecutioner

Tell us about yourself.

Hello! Well for starters, my name is Andrew. I am currently serving in the USAF and am stationed over in Japan, so my hours are pretty odd, but my work schedule is just as odd, so it evens out!

I've been playing RS since 2004 on and off. I was originally pretty big into the PvP and clan wars scene back in the day. I ended up settling in Wicked Fury as the last clan before my first break from RS after EOC and made it up to the rank of warlord during what was the prime of RS, at least for me!

I took a long break from the game to play various other games, but ultimately landed back here after OSRS released in 2013. I never really found a clan to call home and have hopped from random social clan and getting booted after taking breaks from the game. But, I am pretty much back into the game and looking for a serious clan to stay with and stumbled across you guys on the official forum.

As far as accounts go, I have this one that I am applying on being my 60 attack zerk, an old main that I don't have access to anymore, an ex-hcim deironed (now main), and a relatively new, now dead hardcore ironman again... DC boss is the hardest boss this game will ever have.

I settled on the zerker account because I have always loved the build and the added challenge of lower defense when doing just about everything this game has to offer.

Clan history.  

Last major clan that I can remember is Wicked Fury and that was back before EOC!

How did you hear about us? Official Forums

Do you plan to join? Yes!

Any last comments?  

Looking to get to know the guys here and eventually join up if my schedule doesn't pose too many issues with the group, though my time in Japan is relatively short, I only have about 1 more year here!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Welcome man! Glad to hear you're still enjoying the game and are able to play it globally! It's cool you're interested in the challenge of low defence accounts. Some of my favorite builds I've seen especially from this current Shattered Relics League are the accounts where people have 10 hp or 1 defence. Hope you enjoy yourself and reach out if you ever need support in any way!

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif