[Accepted] rouge snow

Rogue Snow

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

rouge snow

What is your current RS name? rouge snow

List any previous RS namesSn0w1753 ~ snow nex ~ snow oox [main]
HM for Tank [money making alt/ragger/bait]
SnowfalI [low level alt in progress]

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 2152

Combat level 126

https://gyazo.com/cb755fcfc76c78c7eb280834e3d2785b
Tried uploading photo with the 'Insert image from URL' function but doesn't seem to work for gyazo.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started back playing some time around mobile release but played an older account pre-EOC (2006) that was hacked and banned a little bit into EOC.
Snow1753 just happened to be an old gaming tag that I used for console in college which carried over to osrs when I came back.
I'm on the slow maxing grind and typically run the alts when doing long skilling grinds but mostly prefer group PVM, raids and end-game content, LMS, and PVP both multi and solo. Not the greatest solo pker, but typically the one to risk a decent bit and still attack anyone, even if I'm outclassed by a lot, first.

Tell us about your clan history.

Really have only been in two clans in osrs outside of one very small group that went for multi/revs pking, which quickly dissolved in a couple months and I can't recall the name of. The first cc joined was while I was primarily mobile and was very low level called AndrewAJT64 and the current cc is Rs Generals which I've been apart of since 2019.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's Dakota, 26 y/o from the US with a few bachelor's degrees working in a state governmental job. A lot of my free time is spent either on osrs or with my dogs.

How did you hear about us?  close friend was in a team at chaos ele and quickly cleared by WG. Pointed me this way when he knew I was lf a pvp cc

What makes you want to join us? I have been trying to explore more pvp options of the game the last year since the multi pvp rev days and would like to get involved with a clan that has active and loyal members more involved with pvp.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I had participated in a wilderness teleport lure for a brief time after the release of ancient teleport tablets with a few people. Had made about less than 10m gp after splits from what i remember but managed to get anti pk'd for about a quarter of my bank at the time. Also tried to buy gp shortly after that time from a scythe forum and was scammed for a little over 0. Demonstrated to me that I wasn't very good at that side of osrs, so I stuck with playing how I'm supposed to instead.

WGMOTMAPRIL2022.png

Thank you all! Seem very welcoming and friendly.  Looking through the forums and waiting the 24hrs to continue on with discord.  Have hung out in wg cc for a bit, but it seems mostly empty, but I'm sure someone will pop in.  Thanks everyone!

WGMOTMAPRIL2022.png

Welcome to wg man

25 minutes ago, snow said:

Thank you all! Seem very welcoming and friendly.  Looking through the forums and waiting the 24hrs to continue on with discord.  Have hung out in wg cc for a bit, but it seems mostly empty, but I'm sure someone will pop in.  Thanks everyone!

Check out the CC "WG" rather than the friends chat "WG CC". Since the clan system was updated, we've moved to the new format. 

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

oct.png

Skeet.gif