[Declined] RuneTwenty

RuneTwenty

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

RuneTwenty

What is your current RS name? RuneTwenty

List any previous RS namesFourTwenty
Ark smalls

What is your total level and combat level?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/518246451772391434/958771356953088000/IMG_20220330_175441.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Recently decided to come back to old school RuneScape, I've played on and off for years, working a fair bit now and ain't got time for any other games,was playing ark steam smalls tribes.

Tell us about your clan history.

I use to be apart of (420 Pkers) years ago, been in a good few wars 👌 I use to go by (FourTwenty) or (4200OOO000) back in the day, can look on YouTube.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 23 from the UK, Im a chill guy very friendly, I work half the time doing 12 hour shifts as a carer and play osrs in my spare time, all I do is pk. I don't mind a laugh but can't be asked for toxic little shutters 🤣

How did you hear about us?  I've been searching on Google trying to find clans and I seen on a comment that said people post in the forums still on runescape

What makes you want to join us? In always solo on runescape and just want a decent clan to join with tidy people in it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can't think of anything that would, I'm a tidy guy at the end of the day really respectful.

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png