[Accepted] HeadofDemon

HeadofDemon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

HeadofDemon

What is your current RS name? HeadofDemon

List any previous RS namesTrue Hero, Ra s AlGhul, Demon s Head, Icon 4 Hire, Dark Arrows

What is your total level and combat level?

1871/107

my zerk is 2048 total 99 cb

spacer.png

D3JqpeE.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started playing around late 03 early 04 on classic then rs2 got into pking early on in f2p and gradually started getting into p2p mostly multi some singles.

Tell us about your clan history.

really got into clanning in 08/09 started out with massers would go with several different mass clans pure hatred was one of the few I actually remember.
Pre EoC
Corruption 1.5 years I left to join a clan that offered more in p2p.
RSD 2 years won the jagex cup a couple times with RSD, I left during the crashwar while the clan was very inactive.
Ascension multiple years though every remake I held multiple ranks including legend before ASC closed its doors.
Genesis some friends from ASC messaged me about starting a new clan I helped them get Genesis up and running.
Solace had a few friends in Sol that got me to join before the crashwar with VR/EoS I left when ASC v2 opened.
Infliction joined for the p2p action IF closed.
Pre EoC Pure
EoP went on trips 1 weekend didnt enjoy it.
WAR reluctantly tried the pure scene again but had a blast in WAR had a very tight community even after the clan closed still hang out with these guys in discord.
NME after WAR closed the leaders and most of the members joined enemy they closed after a quick rise/fall.
Mayhem Makers I heard great things about MM from some friends and decided to give them a go had a blast was the last 1-20 def clan pre eoc and still dominated f2p and p2p without adamant MM closed.
Private Server
Valhalla only lasted about 2 weeks on battlescape
Nostalgia took over the clan scene on battlescape before the server died.
Ambush pure scene on battlescape they opened/closed a few times.
Massacre basically the same as Ambush opened/closed with the server.
OSRS Main
RoT joined RoT after ASC closed with a few friends was in RoT around 6 months before I quit RS for 2 years I decided not to go back upon my return to osrs after a disagreement with officials over my account that I had let them use.
EoS several years was given Legend rank last time EoS was open they are basically a gaming community now no longer very active on any particular game.
AF/Brutality Im just gonna group these 2. friends convinced me to try and join but got kicked from both clans because of RoT paranoia.
The Rising think they are closed? recently reopened to do some f2p but has been little to no activity.
The Clan EoS mass joined after leaving osrs gave them 1 last boost of activity before they closed.
Rev I knew the officials from Nostalgia I posted a no effort app after The closed that was declined and had a disagreement with officials after they asked me to go spy on CT.
Vengeance 2 years kicked after I flipped out on them for taking to long to teleport up in hindsight I believe everyone overreacted but its in the past.
Deathrow I was interested in doing f2p Dr was doing some f2p cwa at the time and I knew a few ppl from the med scene decided to give it a go however they were into it with PD and PD successfully set me up to be kicked-this can be confirmed by Nullusion as I was able to clear my name after being kicked.
Resurgence started doing multi less and less till everyone joined ragsquad for singles and res closed.
Team America kicked/closed I honestly dont even know exactly what happened here.

Team Morality new main team lead by Paige.

Ragsquad singles team resurgence mass joined closed with the pj timer update.
OSRS Pure
BP friend convinced me to get back into pure clanning but bp was very heavily gmt based.
Onslaught friends from veng convinced me to join I was removed when they allowed rev to take over the clan.
Terror I went to a few f2p trips with them while in OG as they didnt always do f2p trips
Fatality current the scene is pretty dead at this point though.
Mentions
JAJA Macleran was an official in ASC with me I was frequently invited to pk with them.
Vanguard I checked them out but they were heavily based in gmt.
PD had friends in pd and pked/maced with them while they were more of a mace/bait clan

OFA masser pure team that pks slayer cave mostly on 1 def accs.

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is Matt, Im 31 from the US. I don't like discussing irl to much, but I do enjoy music and have been told I am a slightly talented singer.

How did you hear about us?  have seen WG in the wild many times though the years had a few wars with yall as well most recently with team Morality

What makes you want to join us? I have a great respect for WG having kept separate from the rest of the main clan community and sticking to the honor codes. I see yall out in the wilderness alot and have had very fun and respectful fights with WG. I am looking to just have fun on osrs at this point and I believe WG is a great community to be part of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: prob quite abit in my clan history tried to provide as much detail as I could remember.
did quite alot of botting in the past especially the start of osrs.

Edited by HeadofDemon

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif