[Accepted] Cashtillo

Cashtillo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cashtillo

What is your current RS name? Cashtillo

List any previous RS namesI honestly don't remember all of them
Casthillo (1 def pure)
C 4 S H - used to be miner magic9
Tide cc (when i was trying to make a clan a long time ago)
i have darts (merching account, 55 str 1 def 1 attack 74 mage 62 range)

What is your total level and combat level?

1799 and 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in (i think) 2004 or 2005. I had my account which is now C 4 S H whose original name was miner magic9.

Cashtillo is a play on my last name. I used to be insanely rich and my name was Casthillo and someone said "bro you should be Cashtillo" and i kind of liked that. I go by Cash now.

My favorite activities are raiding and pking. I don't enjoy quests, nor skills like fletching/thieving/agil etc.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in Wilderness Guardians before I quit, I believe I was quite active at the time as well. I know I was in one clan previous to WG but I honestly dont' remember the name as it was a couple of years ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

I go by Cash, I'm a 27 year old guy from Canada. Currently working in IT and planning to go back to school once I move in June. I enjoy playing video games and that's about it honestly lol. I love hip-hop, rnb, electronic music and classical piano. I used to be a pretty big beatboxer and still beatbox every once in a while. I also play classical piano and that is probably why i enjoy listening to it so much.

How did you hear about us?  It was a long time ago so I don't remember, but I remember s m o k e still ;)

What makes you want to join us? I really enjoyed my time with WG previously and it's the only clan that I remember playing with when I was here in the past.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I lost basically my whole bank a couple of times to staking.. Over the duel arena now and obviously it's changed so shouldnt' have that problem anymore :)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png