[Accepted] lgnd of lore

lgnd of lore

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lgnd of lore

What is your current RS name? lgnd of lore

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

total:1903 cmb:106

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well I played the game all the way back in 2005 as a kid. When old school launched I did not play at first, because I simply did not want to start from scratch again. In college I caved and made an account. I did nothing crazy maybe monkey madness and got like 1200 total maybe. Within the past year though I have got my quest cape, a few 99's, and starting to get my feet wet in PvM so sought a clan.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never have been in a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 26 year old dude, and I work full time in a custom motorcycle shop during the week. I am a big sports fan if anyone is into the sort of thing you can ask my teams if you would like. Other than that in my free time if I am not hanging with friends I am gaming on some sort of game. I am super chill and laid back and would say easy to get along with.

How did you hear about us?  irf formly known as gold man1464

What makes you want to join us? Irf was super chill when I met him at bloodvelds, but did not want to ask but he said something about a clan, so a month later I asked and here I am. I want to join because I am simply looking for people to play the game with and enjoy with, because I haven't met many people playing, so just looking for a cool group.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im clean

Welcome, don't forget to drop an #appreview on discord but in the mean time hang out as a guest in the cc and see if you're a good fit! Will be cool to play with you later.

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png