[Declined] ison darkcel

ison Darkcel

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ison darkcel

What is your current RS name? ison darkcel

List any previous RS namesAlways had the same name

What is your total level and combat level?

2119 total 125 combat ironman  

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played back in 2007/2011. Was a kid just doing dumb things. Started playing again when osrs added FTP decided to try iron man and it really got me back into the game.

Tell us about your clan history.

In a Pet clan i joined. they don't really do much just a chat to sit in and bs here and there.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 28 year old dad. When not doing family things or working i just enjoy to sit down and click pixels.

How did you hear about us?  my buddy umbra

What makes you want to join us? Just wanna join a group i can sit and bull shit with in chat. Do some Tob/Cox/nex/nm. I would try low level pvp but dont know if i could commit building a high level acc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i am an ironman

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget to request an application review on Discord once you've waited 24 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord, idle in our clan chat "WG" and friends chat "WG_CC".

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png