[Declined] DrDougy

DrDougy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DrDougy

What is your current RS name? DrDougy

List any previous RS namesDrNattyDaddy
DrDiamondz

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1634 combat level 109

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally started playing OSRS back around 2009 under a different account. I got back into OSRS around 2 years ago when I figured out I could play on mobile (as that's my only means of playing.) My favorite skills to train would be slayer or mining. I've recently gotten into a small bit of bossing but would like to find a good few teammates to take on bosses with.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was apart of a friendly clan before but due to bieng away for my job (army) I was kicked for inactivity. But that will not be an issue any longer.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tyson, I am male, 26 years old from America. I have a high school diploma. My current job is I am in the US Army. My hobbies are OSRS and guns.

How did you hear about us?  I found out about the Wilderness Guardians from Google and reddit. I searched for "osrs bossing clans".

What makes you want to join us? I would like to join WG because it seems like you guys have a real community like OSRS use to be and I would like to be apart of that. I'm not a big PKer but I do enjoy bossing nor am I scared of the wilderness. What attracted me the most to WG is it seems as though you guys have a real honor code, which I find respectable to say the least.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing that would be a slight issue is that due to my job I might not be available to play for 2 weeks at a time every few months as I have requirements I need to meet and won't have access to my personal technology.

Welcome bro! No need to apologise for a couple weeks of inactivity every once in a while, real life takes priority for us all! 

we regularly pvm and I’m sure we can twist your ear into loving PKing too eventually ;) 

request a review in 24 hours and see you around soon! 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png