Gielinor Gazette - June 2022

Thank you nujagex for reworking the game and removing seriously offending jokes such as a the reference "that no man can defeat me". I'm pretty sure this 100% what the Gower brothers wanted. Atleast my savagebros are safe for now.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

13 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Thank you nujagex for reworking the game and removing seriously offending jokes such as a the reference "that no man can defeat me". I'm pretty sure this 100% what the Gower brothers wanted. Atleast my savagebros are safe for now.

How is it even an offensive joke, it's literally a reference to Lord of the Rings. I am fine with some of the things they changed dialogue wise but recruitment drive literally only costs 4k if you have to change to a woman and then back.

All the npcs in Polnivneach being named Ali also has to do with the towns backstory, now they're changing it and honestly it pisses me off.

On 7/3/2022 at 11:35 PM, WG Divine said:

How is it even an offensive joke, it's literally a reference to Lord of the Rings. I am fine with some of the things they changed dialogue wise but recruitment drive literally only costs 4k if you have to change to a woman and then back.

All the npcs in Polnivneach being named Ali also has to do with the towns backstory, now they're changing it and honestly it pisses me off.

It was sarcastic. :D

To be honest I don't care much about it and wouldn't even notice if they didn't tell. 

However the fact that certain people are genuily  upset because of some lines of dialogue in a 20+ year old medieval cookie clicker because it ""offends"" their IRL believes says a lot about those people.

But hey! Atleast the big boys now can tick that sweet nice political correct box now and brag about it and hopefully make money out of it.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.