[Declined] A7xPatriot

The Old Salt

A7xPatriot

What is your current RS name? A7xPatriot

List any previous RS namesEMT James
darkkflamezz
TS Patriot

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well Ive played on and off for many years, I dont like to play unless I have friends to play with, My friends and I started many many years ago on RSC. Im pretty sure WG has even pked me before haha... my osrs account in only about a month old, I started the day it came out and my friends didnt stick so I quit too, Im hoping that with a clan like WG, and its history of longevity, I can make some good friends to scape with on here and keep playing!

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not been in many clans, I tend to stick around, My first clan was many years ago, The Blood Reds, I think 2004-2008ish, the clan died off, and in 2010 I joined Tormend Soulz, worked my way up to General, and then Deputy owner (when they changed cc ranks) I was in that clan for about 5 years when it died off in 2015, I started a clan on rs3 with a friend this year we got to about 50 members, clans still active and going, but I moved to South Dakota from New Hampshire for a job, and between my bad pc and my slow internet here, I cant play rs3 anymore, and thats not really a bad thing, I dont like rs3, I just dont want to restart on osrs :\ but oh well. Ive been in some smaller clans between those but never really fit in with the players, dont even know the names, I try to find a clan I click with so I can stick around.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is James Sweetsir, im a 25 year old father and husband, Ive been playing runescape since I was a kid, 2002 or 2003 I think I started, but I was so young I didnt really get into it for a few years, just played with friends. Im a cattle rancher, in South Dakota, I used to work as an EMT back in New Hampshire, I still have my EMT License I just wanted a different career. My long term goal is to buy my own ranch and work it. So with that being said, 99% of my game time is at night, sometimes we get done work early and I can get on, but not often. I love hockey! Watching and playing it, Im a member of a mens league in South Dakota to play. I guess thats about all I can say about myself without rambleing on haha.

How did you hear about us?  Was searching for clans that looked promising to be around for a while, I dont like to clan hop, and when I saw WG was still going (I know of its past) I thought thats perfect, Hung out for a bit in cc to see what the members were like, and all seemed cool.

What makes you want to join us? Sorry I guess I said that above too, I want a clan that I know will be around for a long time, WG has been and I think will be. Its members seem cool, and easy to get along with, and I want to make some long term friends here in WG to keep scaping with!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: umm besides mutes for being a jerk when I was a kid, I was banned for 2 days for botting once, but this was a long time ago, I was young and stupid, now I just want to have fun, now that Im an adult, cheating on a video game just doesnt make any since... when I was a kid, I thought differently though. I hope my honesty will let that mistake of the past slide.

Good luck James! If you need any help getting started give me a shout in game!

Wg Fraternal is a farmer as well, and I did several years on a dairy farm. 

Ooo forgot to mention that I played semi-pro hockey for the Nepean Raiders up in Canada :) I am sorry that your world juniors got stomped by sweden lol. 

Edited by WG Fargorn

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• 3 weeks later...