Meekzzh progression

meekstah

I started playing RS roughly 30-35 days ago, and I've been having a blast. Everyone here has been so helpful, and I just wanted to share where my account currently stands with a month of gaming. I've been on and off with questing, skilling, and money making. Hopefully when I update this next month I'll have all the quests done. Really excited to learn and start slaying Vorkath, so hopefully I get through all this skilling. I've attached notable bosses I've killed and drops I've gotten.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Jesus spoon on that Bandos log! Big yikes that you’ve almost made it to 1500 total level while @FAT CLACKERShas been playing for a couple years and not made it 😭

Nice work :) if you want to get up combat levels specifically quickly and have the ability to afk a lot, nightmare zone is the way. Slayer and other ways for training give for a much more rounded account, it just depends on your priorities ;) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

11 hours ago, S immons said:

Jesus spoon on that Bandos log! Big yikes that you’ve almost made it to 1500 total level while @FAT CLACKERShas been playing for a couple years and not made it 😭

Nice work :) if you want to get up combat levels specifically quickly and have the ability to afk a lot, nightmare zone is the way. Slayer and other ways for training give for a much more rounded account, it just depends on your priorities ;) 

I actually nmz'd through one of the guides here, although I dont look at it now. Slayer is def up there for something I want to explore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, The Heir said:

You did all of that in 90 days playtime, in less than half a year? I am impressed man, congratulations on the progress! 

Thank you! Most of this wouldn't have been possible without all the great tips and guides WG has provided me, so a big thanks to you all :D

• 1 month later...

Been trying to afk as much as possible while studying to try and inch closer to max, and doing clues/bossing/raids when i have time to. Notably got a piece of 3rd age from an elite, ranger boots, and cave kraken pet. Gonna post my fiancé's progress as well (In pink) as she has decided to play with me ! She's roughly 20 days into the game.
image.png.b686af40e984c3c8213ec1d94f65dacb.pngimage.png.3bc34513a6af718d624910b1c4307398.pngimage.png.c8aab86755a923096998710be61fa645.pngimage.png.4a19d8ebbb6b67494b75d94ff302b8d6.pngimage.png

• 5 months later...

Wew its been a min but since bingo is starting up soon wanted to post an update. Been busy for quite a bit but im back on the grind. Green logged thermy since then, and now I've been going for the inferno/maxing, wish me luck :D

Me getting sat:

image.png.3fcd22b61b8c44cb25df3001bd27853e.pngimage.png.544961980f6432c5d9a10143fa471ab3.pngimage.png.64a5a839d68fc10e05ba708e067890be.png

Edited by Meekzzh

• 3 months later...