[Declined] baphomet64

Baphotmet64

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

baphomet64

What is your current RS name? baphomet64

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

At the moment my combat level is 37.45, my attack is 20, strength is 61 (i've been training at the blast furnace pump) 1 def, I'm about to start cannonballing, once I complete the plague city quest line and can get into east ardougne

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I just made this account, I want to make a maxed out 1 def pure, and I'm goin ham on it

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only in the vulcan clan on my main, i've pk'ed minorly before at vet'ion with friends on my mains clan, but not much other than that, I hope to learn!

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jacob, im 29, i'm currently in adult ed, hoping to graduate highschool soon, my main hobbies are playing bullet hells, runescape and guitar. Nothin much that I dislike other than training agility lol

How did you hear about us?  The runescape discord

What makes you want to join us? I would love to make friends while learning pvp! I've always wanted a chance to get into pvp and figured it'd be easier in a clan format, I am pretty dedicated to learning, and can help earn the clan some loot!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am technically a noob a pking still. But I am ready to learn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...