[Declined] Psychopathy1

Psychopathy1

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Psychopathy1

What is your current RS name? Psychopathy1

List any previous RS namesHeinousTaco

What is your total level and combat level?

84 attack, 81 strength, 75 defense (can start training higher if asked), 80 range, 80 mage, 70 prayer, 83 hp, 101 combat level. Can train my combat skills at request.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape since around the time runescape classic got shut down, so since around 2007 - 2009 on and off, this isn't my first account, but its the first account I'm getting to high level. Willing to learn whats request of me.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm currently in a non pking clan called Vulcan on this account, not much clan history, I've been in toxic clans, that wasn't much fun

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a musician/guitarist/gamer/streamer! I tend to get along with people who are nice

How did you hear about us?  runescape discord

What makes you want to join us? I'd love to start pvping! I want to explore new content in the game, and I'm excited to start, if I get a chance.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm new to pvping, but I am the recommended combat level!

• 2 weeks later...