Community Intro - Rockbiter

Rockbiter

Rockbiter

Tell us about yourself.

I used to play with Mojo forever ago (2007?), my name was Worlockjames then. I found some old videos, and have been playing some OSRS. The nostalgia has been a lot and I'm hoping to reconnect with some old friends, maybe even find a clan in the process.

Here's a video, mojo even left me a comment 15 years ago which is how I found WG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFpX9yyjwpE&ab_channel=worlockjames
On an unrelated note, it looks like this abandoned 15 year old youtube account was hacked 13 hours ago so don't mind the newest videos, weird timing.

Is Mojo still active here, or does anyone know how I can talk to him? Anyone know Strike?

Clan history.  

True Supremacy, RoT

How did you hear about us? Mojo

Do you plan to join? maybe

Any last comments?  

You must have just been unlucky on yours, I usually reply to every intro/app ;) 

Welcome! Mojo unfortunately retired a while back, before my time when I joined in Dec 2020/Jan 2021. The only Strike I know of is StrikeX who’s no longer active (but I think it’s unlikely this is the “Strike” you were after!). 

Mojo is still in our discord server, discord.gg/WG. He’s not active in any channels really but on occasion responds to pings and, presumably, would respond if you PMed him on there too. 

We do have quite a few vets still around though 👍

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif