[Accepted] killanator21

killanator21

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

killanator21

What is your current RS name? killanator21

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl: 1853

Cmb lvl: 114

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Account created in 2006 I believe. I was in middle school. Feels like I played a lot 06-07 although my stats and everything on the account are garbage. Started playing OSRS after mobile release in late 2018. Have played on and off since then including being in this clan quite actively mid 2021. I tried to rejoin the clan a few months ago but my activity fell off quickly, however I have had a good spurt of playing over the past month or so and am enjoying it a lot more and even finally got my qp cape the other day!

My general goals right now are elite diaries, getting some better combat stats, (99 atk/str, 90+ mage/range/def), and getting some kc on every boss, as well as acquiring gear/gp. I am very scared and shy about the wildy and was trying to get my pking feet wet in 2021, and hopefully I can try to do some more of that this time around if I have the time.

Tell us about your clan history.

In 2007, I was in "Toonscape". Although I can't find much about that clan online anymore, we were pretty sizable although mostly lower levels and we always got destroyed in the wildy lol. I think we were f2p pking only. Biggest event I remember was a war with RuneHQ with 100-150 both sides. There is a video of that on youtube unfortuantely I can't find myself in it =(

In OSRS the only clan I have been active in is WG and will always come back since yall are the best.

Tell us about your yourself.

I use he/him pronouns. I am in my last year of Ph.D. study in Chemistry in southern california (WG Zombeenie is the one who originally recruited me to WG). I turn 30 this year =(.

I have a switch and play some games on there, lately some Fire Emblem 3H and am excited for Fire Emblem Engage in a couple weeks. Also other random stuff on PC, for instance have been trying to get into dwarf fortress recently. I also like all sorts of music and play piano as well. And I love our pets (2 black cats and one sulcata tortoise)

How did you hear about us?  WG Zombeenie

What makes you want to join us? DONT MESS WITH WG OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I gambled once with a dice bot at the GE =/

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png