[Accepted] Tritega

Tritega

Tritega

What is your current RS name? Tritega

List any previous RS namesdesi_ree1 - name changed to Tritega.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My journey in Runescape started back in around 2003 or 2004, not quite sure. Ever since I first started playing Runescape I loved the way the game looked and the possibilities it had. Yes, I did die a lot when I first played Runescape. I managed to make my first Bronze Bar and it made me feel so good that many years that came I was still playing Runescape.

After around playing for 8 years I quit Runescape bound to return later, the exact date christmas 2017, when a friend asked me to come back to OSRS, I didn't like RS3 it looked more like an Anime type of game with special skills and not the Runescape I remembered, so I was glad OSRS was released later, I even signed the petition back then.

So yeah, many years that I have played Runescape I have never ever killed a boss monster, I might sound newbie yes, bossing I am a total disaster haha, so being in a clan that guides me a bit would be lovely.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in any other clans ever.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Emerson I am 23 years old and live in The Netherlands. I love to play games, like of course Runescape. But Runescape is not the only game I play, I play a lot of Shooters, MMORPG's and Fantasy type of games, anything that catches my eyes.

In real life, I studied to become an IT support agent but yet I have to find a nice job, so I play games and apply for jobs.

Other hobbies of mine, I love Anime, Cars, Japan, Games, and Travelling!

How did you hear about us?  Trough Mojo via the Runescape Forums

What makes you want to join us? I am going, to be honest, when I first talked to Mojo I was like this is just another mass recruiting clan, I have never heard of The Wilderness Guardians and somehow it didn't catch my eyes/ears at first until I visited your website.

My first impression was, '' Wow, these guys seriously know what they are doing, how could I be so wrong '' and this is one of the reasons I would love to apply to join the ranks.

You might wonder why I might have thought so, that is because I was always a solo player, clans were not something I bothered with and played with a couple of friends of mine, but some of them quit a long time ago, so a clan is my new family.

My other reason to join is to socialize with others and have fun with PVM. I am a friendly guy who loves to help wherever I can and grow my skills as well in the process.

I hope I may join this awesome clan and be a member for many years to come.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be quite rude towards botting people because I hate the fact they cannot play correctly and according to the rules and sometimes I wish I could've done something about them.

Edited by Tritega

mYXbDpU.png

Good luck with your application! We have a really strong dutch community here. Geit, Batfire, Aaight and Lait are all from the netherlands if i stand correct. WE very likely have more than that. 

Do you plan on learning to pk as well? 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Thanks all for having me.

8 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Good luck with your application! We have a really strong dutch community here. Geit, Batfire, Aaight and Lait are all from the netherlands if i stand correct. WE very likely have more than that. 

Do you plan on learning to pk as well? 

Yep, if there is someone who can teach me though, cause I am a total noob with PKing xD

mYXbDpU.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png