New Skill, hopes and dreams and expectations

Hi everyone. 

If you didn’t know, J-Mods polled and asked players if they want a new skill (nothing specific yet, just asking) and it passed! Pretty soon, we’ll likely start seeing development posts asking what kind of skill we’d like, along with the dev team pitching concepts and taking feedback. 

With this in mind, what sort of new skill do you want to see? Personally, I want it to be magical skill that deals with the wild magic of the world (probably non combat). RuneScape is a very magical place and there’s barely any skill that actually interact with magic besides Magic itself, Runecrafting and sort of Prayer. 

gz.png

Honestly I want something that's completely new to osrs and rs3 so that it'll be something that we have to figure out.  I really hope they don't consider the engineering/invention idea as imo it's such an annoying and unnecessarily over complicated game design for a medieval clicker game.

Personally I do like the idea of having somewhat of an exploration based skill with randomly generated areas or something