[Declined] goaway6942

goaway6942

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

goaway6942

What is your current RS name? goaway6942

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1478 TL

101.075 CL

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back when runescape launched. I played for a few years as a child, sitting in the wilderness at dark knight fort and killing people with my rune 2h and monk robes. I'm now old as dirt. I recently started playing OSRS, and I have been enjoying it quite a lot. I'd like to get into raiding and PKing but I need to get geared up first it seems. So I have been grinding money making methods.

My favorite activities in all MMOs are always playing the GE (player run economy), gold making, difficult content, number crunching, and PvP.

As for my name... lol. I am old, have PTSD, and some days am hyper anti social. 69 bc I'm 12. 42 because hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Tell us about your clan history.

Currently I'm in a clan "Sexy Memers". I was in one before that, but I can't even remember the name. The clans just have lacked people that feel interested in the game beyond what a streamer told them, and I'm hoping that's not the case with WG. :)

Tell us about your yourself.

30something years old, I honestly forget. Old enough to get good car insurance rates, not old enough for retirement. Male. USA. Poorly educated. Came from the worst crime rate per capita city in the USA. Just 2 years ago I moved cross country to start over with my girlfriend. It's going very well so far. I have done bouncer/security work for most of my adult life, but I'm looking at getting into programming.

How did you hear about us?  Wilderness discord

What makes you want to join us? I'd like to learn PvP, and PvM. I want a good solid group of friends to enjoy that content with. I could use help figuring out how to get a solid bank for the many deaths I'm sure I'll have in both. Just some people to enjoy the game with. I played a PvP driven MMO for 10 years or so and had a super tight community (guild and enemies) and I'd like to find that again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm weird. Old. Shit at the game. Poor. Needy. Going to ask endless questions. My number crunching can be overwhelming.

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png