[Declined] Neezo

Neezo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Neezo

What is your current RS name? Neezo

List any previous RS namesMy name was ALWAYS Neezo =)
This is my main account

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1730

Combat: 111

https://imgur.com/a/4THGM86

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since back then 2007.
My main account always was my PK account, too. SO i awlays made some kind of med lvl account to do both PvM and PvP.
I am a maxed 75def 82atk build. was 75 75 before but Scythe and ToA update forced me to get 82 atk.
My RSN is my Alias IRL. All my IRL friends call me Neezo.
My favourite activities are Raiding and Pking (mostly solo, but the new WBR-update made me hot for multi again). Since we been multi pking with small group (IRL friends only) it is hard to get good kills, since the big clans are active like never before. this brings some nostalgia.

Tell us about your clan history.

Always been in small team, not really clans.
But recently i have been at Savage Army (for fun). But this is not a real clan either. You can just join.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am Niyazi and 31 yrs old.
I am from turkey, living in Germany. I have a 2 yrs old son.
I am a materials engineer and a passionate osrs player.
I listen to almost every kind of music as long it is not too trendy.

How did you hear about us?  Google and Youtube. The WBR made me look for a pvp clan. yo googled and yt'ed: osrs pvp clan and found you

What makes you want to join us? I really like your attitude towards respect.
Other than that i really wanna join a good PvP clan and have a lot of fun with them (YOU) :D

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing to declare. Just want to join this clan and show my full respect and loyality.

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Rokhart-MD.gif

Rokhart2.gif

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthApril2021.png.ef0719e9b58089af428cba6673c4dcd1.png.f6500a32d771f2491e337d1cdb11a5f9.png.5d5af97ce29746f0b54215ad7caf4c19.png
Rokhart-4.gif

rainbow-text_7.pngrainbow-text_4.png