[Declined] Bigbad83

sRx_ELiTe

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bigbad83

What is your current RS name? Bigbad83

List any previous RS namesdedede338 (RS3 Main and a little OSRS)
sRxELiTe (RS3 Ironman)

What is your total level and combat level?

995 and 76

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing Runescape in mid 2006. For a long time I didn't play too much until ~2013 when I got into playing more seriously. My two main accounts are original names from 2006 when I started playing and have too much nostalgia to want to change them now. My favorite skills are probably fishing and slayer. My main goal these days are to get the full OSRS experience after maxing and accomplishing quite a bit is RS3.

Tell us about your clan history.

For the past few years my Clan was the RS3 half of WG. Before that I was in a clan called Fire nation that was a streamer's clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Rob, Male, 25, US

My main hobbies besides Runescape are Cars, Coins, Computers, and Games.

How did you hear about us?  RS3 Forums

What makes you want to join us? I recently got back into Runescape after taking a break after maxing in RS3. I want a fun friendly community to be a part of while playing OSRS.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I logged into multiple accounts back when that was against the rules

• 2 months later...