[Declined] Vador008

Vador008

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Vador008

What is your current RS name? Vador008

List any previous RS namesNone Vador008 was my only name

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 831

Combat Level: 69

dont know how to add a screenshot but was trying to show all my stats

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I been playing runescape since i was in elementary school and been on and off since. I took a long time break of a couple years and just about a month ago got back into it. My levels arent great but also wanting to learn new things about the game.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was part of The Gladiatorz awhile back but didnt feel part of their group. been in xbox clans/communities where i helped out as a leader of a division of about 90 people.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 25 years old turn 26 on March 24th, i currently work for the city next to mine as a fishing pier attendant. i love to fish and play basketball when im not gaming. From Florida and been living here my whole life

How did you hear about us?  RS Forums

What makes you want to join us? I like that you guys have a website and active discord. I'm trying to find a organized group i can possibly assist with things.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

17 minutes ago, am a panda said:

Welcome to WG :) we are primarily a mains clan so youre gonna want to try and get those stats up asap, wouldn’t want you to miss out on too many events etc! ;) 

I’m coming back after a long hiatus what should I work on been awhile

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...