[Declined] mammals64

jonahd

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

mammals64

What is your current RS name? mammals64

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

a whopping 1652 total level, with combat level of nearly 110 (109.375).

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing probably around 2016 in college, my dorm mates had me running around doing random stuff. Watching them boss really got the itch going to play more. It wasn't until about two years ago that I really started to play. Not too long ago the new wildy bosses were released and although I am having fun making bank at vet'ion, getting pked with no hope of fighting back is demotivating. Watching popular pkers on youtube also got me interested in learning pking. I have tried ( very casually ) to find resources on pking online, but it seems to be very limited. I ran into your clan while bossing and was told you guys can help me! I don't expect y'all to be a charity and just teach me the ways, but am still interested in joining a pking clan nonetheless.

Tell us about your clan history.

I am currently in a pvming focused clan named Legacy of War. I have made many friends through this clan. No past pking clans of the like.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jonah, I'm a male, a he, i'm 25 years old, from the USA. I am a software engineer by day, pvmer by night. I am into every genre of music, and my talent is that when determined to I believe I can learn anything.

How did you hear about us?  25+ people walked past my vetion scout and shouted the website out.

What makes you want to join us? In short, I want to diversify my knowledge of the game we all know and love.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have in the past bought gold to fund my adventures in the world, and received a week long temp warning ban. Not to make excuses, but it was small amounts (10-20m) just to buy supplies for questing and bossing with friends. Since the temp ban I have realized in doing that I was ruining my own game experience, and will never succumb to those temptations again. I believe my over 1k vetion KC since then attests to that statement as well.