[Declined] Ass shagger

Ass shaggerr

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ass shagger

What is your current RS name? Ass shagger

List any previous RS namesl love skets
Ima big puf

What is your total level and combat level?

125 cb

1881 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Accounts clean no offences listed on the account section of my account

Tell us about your clan history.

Member of the clan for 6 years previously

Tell us about your yourself.

29 year fat kissless virgin from england.

i live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment and i’ve been a member of the clan previously 

How did you hear about us?  From a guy in a bar

What makes you want to join us? Never been in another clan and dont want to experience being in any other clan than this one dear god please let me rejoin

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i admit to it i imp boxed torvesta i dont know what was going through my mind i just thought i’d look cool and make everyone think i was some form of badass. I was playing the big man and i never knew it would carry this consequence it i’d never have done it. I did not realise imp boxing was against clan rules because it wasn’t specified but i know now it is common sense not to do it. I have felt dirty and disgusting ever since i got kicked for it, i have no friends in real life and the WG community was everything to me it would be the only time of the day i’d laugh and have fun social interactions, i have no friends or girlfriend i live alone and this was my only place to escape. Since being kicked i’ve only been able to play the game 20 mins a day max because i’d get bored and depressed knowing what i’ve lost. Everyone makes mistakes i made this mistake trying to look cool to you guys but i made myself look a real fool. I please ask for a second change i promise i will never do it ever again ive never done anyone in the clan dirty and never would i just thought it would be fun to prank a streamer:(

#freeAssShagger

Edited by Ass shaggerr
I had to come clean

The clan deserves better than what you have to offer. It has a reputation to uphold spanning a vast amount of time this games existed.

You completely disregarding it is bad enough. Let alone doing it on a global stage to a streamer so everybody could see it. 

Not only did you scam Torvesta of what he rightfully earnt dropping your ass with ease too. You insulted the ideals of the clan and your clan mates.