Community Intro - 19kc Corp

19kc corp

19kc Corp

Tell us about yourself.

Why read IGNS? It's WG Log Out!!! 19kc corp w/ pet cuz of wg btw

Yo it's ya boi, back to see how the lads are holding up nowadays. Would be cool to hang around and check in with old friends.

Clan history.  

Was in WG until I was a shithead to smoke one too many times, went to Infinity for less smoke, "quit" osrs, came back and been idle in Revival for a hot minute.

How did you hear about us? k1w1 egged my dog

Do you plan to join? Will probably have to join disc and chat with staff

Any last comments?  

Do not fuck with WG, or uh, you know.

2 hours ago, schmiiiited said:

Yo 😁 i dont know the story behind, but Maybe one day ill see you Back In wg colours :D

I was on the edge of quitting OSRS and flamed a staff member for a few weeks on my way out. Un-quit OSRS a while ago and I feel like maybe the clan misses me enough to give me one of the famous WG second/third/etc chances, but we'll see what your fellow staff say.

Edited by 19kc corp
clarity also hi ily <3

• 4 weeks later...

was it tbing? because if so i believe in second chances

On 4/23/2023 at 3:06 PM, 19kc corp said:

I was on the edge of quitting OSRS and flamed a staff member for a few weeks on my way out. Un-quit OSRS a while ago and I feel like maybe the clan misses me enough to give me one of the famous WG second/third/etc chances, but we'll see what your fellow staff say.

fatclackers.webp

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 9:34 AM, FAT CLACKERS said:

was it tbing? because if so i believe in second chances

I think TBing and I are cool (Unless he just cba with me being a dick to smoke), he's done excellent things in the clan while I was there, but nah I was a shithead to smoke when he was head warlord, for reasons I felt at the time were justified. Despite my feelings towards smoke's past though I don't think that shit defines him and he's moved past it I'm sure.

• 3 months later...