[Accepted] iVulcan

Vulcan

iVulcan

What is your current RS name? iVulcan

List any previous RS namesLeon231231

What is your total level and combat level?

My current combat level is 79, and my total level is 806. However, I've only made my account 3 weeks ago, and I feel like I'm leveling up at a fast pace.

https://gyazo.com/844284ab566e0a116af706cad254efe2

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well, I started playing back 2009, I made my first account called leon231231, I was 9 at the time, and I mostly had my experience on F2P until I reached a cb level of 83, and a total level of around 1300, when the new EOC came out I stopped playing.
I just started playing again, and I have been enjoying playing a lot, I mostly enjoy doing slayer, and I really look forward into doing bosses and gwd with friends when I can.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in a clan before, but I believe I can adapt to any clan fast enough, and I sure do look forward into getting into this one.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, my name is Hashim, I'm a 17 year old guy from Bahrain, I very much enjoy my activities being shared with someone else, wether it is virtually or in reality, I currently plan on studying civil engineering, I enjoy house, electro, rock, and some types of pop music. I wouldn't say I got superpowers or that I'm talented, haha, but I guess I could call myself a person that people would want to hang around with. The one thing I hate is pickles, don't judge me, I just don't like pickles on my damn sandwich.

How did you hear about us?  Through my brother, he was an old member in here.

What makes you want to join us? The one thing I hate about OSRS is being alone and don't stuff by yourself, it just makes you miss out on so many things and not enjoy the game as much. I really want to meet new people and learn from them so I could get better in the game myself, and I feel like this is one of the better community clans out there, and I'm deeply interested.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: No pickles?

Edited by Vulcan

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png