[Accepted] 69maryj420

69maryj420

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

69maryj420

What is your current RS name? 69maryj420

List any previous RS namesThis is my one and only account currently. In the future I would like to have multiple alts, but I would like to a max a main first.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 104.3 

Combat Level: 1779

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Runescape on and off since RSC. I originally started playing at the library after school in 7th grade. After RSC was forced to RS2 I eventually adapted. After playing inefficiently for many years EOC was released. My interest quickly waned. I took a very long break until the slow uprise of OSRS. Finally OSRS Mobile dropped and I was rehooked.

I use to enjoy skilling, but these days I find pleasure in bossing. I'm new to the bossing scene and it's been a ton of fun learning harder content. My biggest accomplishments are my quest cape and 20 something gauntlet KC.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have very little clan history. I use to be part of a skilling clan way back in the day, then a clan full of maxed players on RS3 that a good friend from IRL suckered me into.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Alex. I'm in my 30's. I'm from Wisconsin. I'm a Correctional Lieutenant for the state. I am currently a purple belt in jiu jitsu and enjoy weight lifting, music, and driving in my car.

How did you hear about us?  Wiggins recommended I join.

What makes you want to join us? A recommendation by Wiggins. He mentioned some details about the clan and I wasn't closed-minded to the idea.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I use to buy gold from 3rd party websites in the past. I will admit, I occasionally still buy gold, but I now overspend using Jagex's bond system in order to be legit about it. It's mostly for buying large amounts of material for more efficient training methods. I would like to be great enough at the game in order to be totally self sustaining and not be overly concerned with minor wealth, like I currently am.

Welcome bud :D as presented this is the best place to be! We are a honour clan, and are Very strict to that ideal, so We work and expect our members that want to be a part of this awesome community to abide by jagex Rules and our code of conduct, so rwt is a big nono, doing the bonds method is however legal :) But people also makes mistakes and adapt/learn from them :) 

i do recommend (as i got multiple alts too) to simply make one now 😛 while you like afk combat or something on your main then do some quests on the side for it to be ready for nmz or something, and then just afk train it while you play your main :D 

you wont need rwt with that and by being is this clan will remove the need 😛 

11 hours ago, schmiiiited said:

Welcome bud :D as presented this is the best place to be! We are a honour clan, and are Very strict to that ideal, so We work and expect our members that want to be a part of this awesome community to abide by jagex Rules and our code of conduct, so rwt is a big nono, doing the bonds method is however legal :) But people also makes mistakes and adapt/learn from them :) 

i do recommend (as i got multiple alts too) to simply make one now 😛 while you like afk combat or something on your main then do some quests on the side for it to be ready for nmz or something, and then just afk train it while you play your main :D 

you wont need rwt with that and by being is this clan will remove the need 😛 

8 hours ago, am a panda said:

Welcome to WG! 

We don’t condone the purchase of gp from third party websites (but bonds are fine!) but as you’ve already “come clean” you should be fine :) 

Look forward to gaming with you!

Yes sirs. Admittedly I am still ashamed of what I did even though it was many years ago. 

Thank you both for the advice. I will probably make an ult sooner than originally planned now. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Corpi.gif