[Accepted] Booska

Booska

Booska

What is your current RS name? Booska

List any previous RS namesWG Booska

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1543 and my combat level is 113(.875)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing about 8 years ago. My name was originally Boosaknoodle but all of my friends misread it was Booska so I just made it that and it has stuck with me. My favorite thing to do is boss and train slayer. I also like to afk skills while I do work for class.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in WG for about 3 or 4 months in early 2017 and came back around october for a short amount of time but had to take a break from the game to focus on school.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brandon, I'm currently 19 and am from New York. Im currently studying electrical engineering in Oregon. I enjoy playing Warhammer 40k and Magic the gathering in my free time as well as some other video games. I also play disc golf and snowboard regularly. I pretty much like at least a little bit from every genre of music. You could find me listening to Megadeth, Foreigner, or Boston and then find me listening to jazz while im studying. I occasionally listen to some older rap.

How did you hear about us?  M_athias back in March. Sadly he no longer plays :(

What makes you want to join us? I originally was not planning on joining because I was afraid that my course load might force me to stop playing for a bit. However, I was encouraged by people in the cc to rejoin anyways and that I could always make a post to be temporally inactive. I also am less busy this term which should make playing a bit easier. I am excited to get back into the clan activities with bossing and such!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing that I can think of besides a mute from when I was 12 years old :P

Edited by Booska

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png