[Accepted] Thalroot916

Thalroot916

Thalroot916

What is your current RS name? Thalroot916

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Hi, thank you for letting me put in an application for the clan! My total level is 1135.

Att:76

Str:80

Def:71

Range:89

Prayer:64

Magic:72 and ancients 

Combat lvl:97 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play this account for pking purely, but than I got into pvming with some of my cousins and made another account for pure pking now but I want to try main pking and actually join a clan and do events instead of soloing and doing solo pking. I'm slowly trying to build a solid bank it's looking good but many more on gear I could use. I enjoy this game on my down time and the people

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Gavino barrios, male, California Sacramento, car mechanic and video game on my down time I am in college. I do enjoy adventuring on hikes with my friends working on cars and BBQing as hobbies. I'm ok at pking not the best best but I don't suck I do have a 1 def pure but I am mainly trying to get my main this account going now and max pking.

How did you hear about us?  I was on forums looking on good pking and pvming clans to join and Jan 18th someone posting your guys clan with description and noticing their was a decent size description of you guys I t hoight why not give it a shot? TEEQUOZO I believe how you spell it

What makes you want to join us? I want to stop soloing and learn more throughout this game and have a good community of people to pk and pvm with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I drink beer while playing runescape? Only thing I have to come clean on hahaha

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png