Protecting Game Integrity: Revision

I'm not against any of this but I'd like it if they did things differently for thieving.

As it stands, people with lower thieving levels are being punished as opposed to those with 95+ which is what this is mainly intended for.

At 95 thieving, you stop failing the pickpocket so those players can still afk autoclick or whatever because they'll have a full free inventory (no food needed).

On the other hand, low level players who are going to need food will have a full inventory so they'll have to stop often to click on the coin pouches. They weren't able to afk much to begin with anyway because of failing a lot/taking damage.

I propose they make coin purses stack to a maximum number instead. It does the same thing but lower level players can get food and will not get punished harshly.

I should have written this in the post but too late now :P

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

" Despite lots of educational messaging over the years which instructed players not to drop any items they don't want to lose, these scams are still somewhat prevalent "

I really wonder how many people still get scammed these days.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

30 minutes ago, Lait Choco said:

" Despite lots of educational messaging over the years which instructed players not to drop any items they don't want to lose, these scams are still somewhat prevalent "

I really wonder how many people still get scammed these days.

More than you think unfortunately. People try to "anti-scam" often but just get screwed over in the process.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif