4 minutes ago, Mojo said:

easy first kill, grats :D 

I'll also move this into blogs since achievements is for one-off events 

appreciate it!

Ex- Wilderness Guardians High Guardian

jq6W44j.gif

24 minutes ago, Da Man__2003 said:

Rofl always good stuff when you can turn it around

yeah i was trying to decide to fight or flight but by the time i decided to stay and fight i ate all my food and was out lol but the 2vs1 was fun :)

jq6W44j.gif

11 hours ago, MrwnB said:

Our pures should PK together (;

Good luck though, some nice kills there =x

Bring it out! Mine ran out of membership but if you can hit lvl 3s -60s there are tons of loot to be made at fountain!

jq6W44j.gif

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Not meaning to be a dick, but you where killing people in the wilderness that were charging glories? Where they geared for combat?

One of the loot pics was me killing 2 glory pkers but the other pics of the inventories nope they were not.

If they step in the wildy they should be aware of the risk.

jq6W44j.gif

No they shouldn't. It isn't honorable to fight a skiller or someone not geared for combat. That goes against the spirit of what we are supposed to be (guardians of the wilderness). I understand the rule has changed a little bit on this, but it still isn't right dude(unless they are botters). Kill people who are geared trying to kill skillers. It is much more fun and much more rewarding at the end of the day.

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

No they shouldn't. It isn't honorable to fight a skiller or someone not geared for combat. That goes against the spirit of what we are supposed to be (guardians of the wilderness). I understand the rule has changed a little bit on this, but it still isn't right dude(unless they are botters). Kill people who are geared trying to kill skillers. It is much more fun and much more rewarding at the end of the day.

A popup message comes up as you try to enter saying how dangerous it is...  Come on!

So you are telling me the pic of 100k loot is more rewarding than 500k of glories? How am I supposed to know they were not botting on low level accounts? So I should ask everyone in the wilderness what their purpose is and if they aren't killing or botting I should let them continue to profit? Basically what you said is that I should gear up and head to edgeville to pk lol

jq6W44j.gif

Well for starters, this clan started as being called the "pk pk's" for a reason. Yes, you should ask people who aren't geared for combat if they are pking. Yes, you should continue to let skillers profit, this is what we are about. What is so wrong with fighting in edgeville or in deep wilderness against other geared players? Earning your gold is so hard? Fighting someone fairly is so hard?

Edited by Rich
grammar

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Well for starters, this clan started as being called the "pk pk's" for a reason. Yes, you should ask people who aren't geared for combat if they are pking. Yes, you should continue to let skillers profit, this is what we are about. What is so wrong with fighting in edgeville or in deep wilderness against other geared players? Earning your gold is so hard? Fighting someone fairly is so hard?

Yes you talk a lot about the history of the clan and how it was back then but this is 2017 and there isn't much out there for solo pking due to everyone having a team. Is it fair if I run around singles then teams like FL or unique bait you into a group of maxed geared players? Or how about I go to popular multi areas that is being camped with mid-large sized clans. Edgeville is not much better to PK because you have people who complain if you "safe" too much and tab out when they panic. I am not about wasting my time on the game, I login and have fun. If I can get killed by training at the agility course then glory runners can die too.

Have you even PK'd lately? What a dumb thing to suggest and this topic is not to earn gold but to post ANYTHING that I killed :D

jq6W44j.gif

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Have fun in rot then.

#DI

but really though it is ok I am sure they do not mind that I took one of their many inventories. Thanks for the concern though I will try to hunt more skulled, geared players if they come around.

jq6W44j.gif