[Accepted] Ellmeister

Ellmeister

Ellmeister

What is your current RS name? Ellmeister

List any previous RS namesEllliot
Ell Meister
Wag1 Im Ell
Barbeh Gurl

What is your total level and combat level?

My main (Ellmeister) is 1314 total, 100 combat. I am going for 1,500 total and max combat asap but I play casually.

This is the account I am appling to the clan on.

My pure is the bottom account (Ell Meister) which I idle on alot and use almost as an Alt. When I am online I sometimes have PM off on my main and have my PM on the pure as the pure is my old RS3 account so alot of friends on it. I hope that makes sense.

total level wg application.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Can't remember exactly when I started playing, must be around 12 years ago. I couldn't even figure out how to get off of tutorial island. A school friend introduced me to the game, I spent ages trying to find it. Many attempted putting 'Room Scape' into search engines happened.
My name is purely Ell, short for my irl name Elliot and Meister is a old Xbox clan name from the early years of Xbox 360.
My favourite activities in Runescape are anything combat related, especially Mage/Range. The first 99's I got where Range, Hp, Def, Mage, Prayer in RS2.
I'm not a PKer but do love multi PKing, Clanwars was my era.

Tell us about your clan history.

Not much history on OSRS, I play casually but miss the clan community.

I have been in tonnes of clans over the years but my main ones would be;
Bloody Tyrants - Clanwars clan
Flames of Fury - Clanwars and PvP Era of the clan, one of my longest
World 77 Crash Unit - PvM clan

There will be more but many names I forget. My memory is garbage.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Elliot, 25 years old and I live in the midlands, England.
I dropped out of education to work full time and start the grind trying to earn as much money as possible for a deposit on a house. Which did happen about 4 years on where we gutted it out and put a new bathroom, kitchen etc in. We (when I say we; Myself, girlfriend, Dog and Turtle..) sold this house last year and now live in a much more comfortable sized house where we plan to do the same.
My hobbies mainly include camping/working on converting my newest van into a camper and doing little bits of DIY. I am not skilled and am trying to learn as I go.
The next on the list of examples says talents, I am not talented.
I dont have many dislikes apart from anything that isn't positive.

How did you hear about us?  Searching for a PvP/Community clan and recognised the name. Spent a bit of time Idling in the CC.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be part of a community and meet some new people. I am not amazingly active but I do play when given the chance and with Mobile on the horizon my activity should go up with that.
In previous clans I used to love using the forums, posting on peoples introductions. Putting together informative posts and researching stuff was always a interest too.
Overall I want to be in a clan and I think WG suites many of my needs.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'd say my activity is the main issue, if I am online I would be more than happy to attend events and be active in the clanchat but I usually only play a couple of evenings for a few hours and a few hours on one of my 2 days off from work.

Just realised my printscreen I've cropped the total level out, apologies..

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

Without boring you lot with too many pictures;

There are 3 photos of the rear of the van. I am currently working on the practical side of things (somewhere to sleep and storage) for camping before doing the exterior. I want it dropped and put some nice alloys on it etc.

Pic 1; 

Stripped rear out, removed bulk head & cut a oval shaped hole.

Installed insulation & refitted floor, sides & roof, also veltrimming certain parts.

Pic 2;

Starting the framework of the bed & units.

Pic 3; 

Pretty much where I am at currently, the hole in the bed is going to have a lift up part or drawer. 

All the wood on the top if recycled pallets that have been sanded and burnt with a heat gun - this is similar to staining them but nearly free. It seals the wood, looks sweet and smells similar to a log cabin.

Van stage 1.jpg

Van stage 2.jpg

Van stage 3.jpg

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

nice app. welcome to WG sir. please set up discord and pay attention to the #events and #osrs channel for announcements regarding events and pk trips, as well as the calendar on this forum. we would love to have you along on the pk trips!!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif