Vorkath 4 kills 1 trip

Pollie

Hey there Guardians!

I have had a couple of pm's about my way of killing Vorkath.

Since some time i kinda like to kill the little blue dragon and are willing to help some new killers!

As attached my inventory and my armor.

Used to eat 1 angler before start, pray range and rigour / eagle whatever u have.

The only time i eat, is when i get frozen and when the little blue dragon spits poison all over the place.

This way you can do most damage as u can!

I use my ruby arrows till Vorkath is below 40% HP, after that i change to Diamonds :)

With this setup i manage to get kills at around 1:30 per kill!

Hope this helps :) 

Vorkath.png

Edited by Pollie

Should probably include the method of getting there (fremennik boots 4 or tele to lunar isle without seal and get kicked off). Nice one otherwise!

Curious to know if regular antifires would work instead since you have the shield.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

13 hours ago, Genesis said:

Should probably include the method of getting there (fremennik boots 4 or tele to lunar isle without seal and get kicked off). Nice one otherwise!

Curious to know if regular antifires would work instead since you have the shield.

You still take some damage unless you use the new super extended antifire.

@Pollie do you pray range or mage? If you bring a bp you can heal between hits with the spec. You could also bring an extra brew + restore for 2 extra kills but you'd probably leave some food on the ground if you did that. So I'd prefer your setup tbh:d

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

@GenesisI pray range, have my house at relekka and ornate pool in my house to restore all stats and so on. i use regular antifire pots (extended) and anti-dragonfire shield.

@AAIGHT could indeed use brew and restore for extra kills but i like to repot every kill, so i have max range so would need another range pot too... will try!

2 hours ago, Pollie said:

@GenesisI pray range, have my house at relekka and ornate pool in my house to restore all stats and so on. i use regular antifire pots (extended) and anti-dragonfire shield.

@AAIGHT could indeed use brew and restore for extra kills but i like to repot every kill, so i have max range so would need another range pot too... will try!

Smart :).

idk what your ranged lvl is but at 99 ranged you pot to 112 and lose a max hit when you drop down to 110, so wasting a 500gp range pot dose is worth it imo :D

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel