[Accepted] Zorgxxx

Zorgxxx

Zorgxxx

What is your current RS name? Zorgxxx

List any previous RS namesipkreg

What is your total level and combat level?

rs2.png.a04293b6445ecfbe38f883dc341c4cab.png

My total level is 1848 and my combat level is 120.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape on and off since 2007. I mainly pk on this account, but I do pvm to make money. The account name Zorg comes from the movie The Fifth Element and it is the original name for this account. My favorite skill is slayer and my favorite activity is pking and currently killing revenants.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not been a part of a clan since the bounty hunter caves, and I dont remember the name.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im from the United States in the state of Louisiana and I work in a refinery as an operator. I like to fish and play runescape on my off days.

How did you hear about us?  I was killed in rev caves by this clan lol.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join this clan to make some friends and join in on some pking and pvm trips. Rs has been getting kind of boring and I need some new stuff to do.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have not broken any RS rules for this account except for auto clicking high alchs.

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, Zorgxxx said:

I was killed in rev caves by this clan lol.

If you can’t beat em, join em. 

Welcome :)

a note on auto-clicking though, you’d be banned from WG and reported to Jagex if you were found to do this whilst in WG. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png