[Declined] Dont Boast

Dont Boast

Dont Boast

What is your current RS name? Dont Boast

List any previous RS namesGeespot, 1 0 O 0 O

What is your total level and combat level?

1761 total and 121 combat 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well I started playing rs back when I was young must of been around 2009 I use to be in a clan called KOV and they taught me alot about the game back then i didnt know wtf I was doing lol but I eventually got the hang of it. I love to pk and kill stuff lol Its the whole reason I play this game I dont really like skilling but it has to be done for quests etc...

Tell us about your clan history.

Kingdom Of Varrock back in 2010. Green Bandits. I have left GB now because the community there wasnt for me I felt isolated and like I wasnt in a clan... I want to be part of a clan that considers me as Family that I can trust and rely on!

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Fabio im 23 I live in England but Im Albanian born I currently own a window fitting business. I love listening to UK rap and bassline I like chart music to sometimes but uno some songs are dead haha. I play football every weekend for my local team its my passion how I relieve my stress I also go to the gym 3 times a week.. wtf a rs player going to the gym what is this??

How did you hear about us?  Reddit.

What makes you want to join us? Your clan has what im looking for nice community it seems when I joined cc everyone was very nice to me. It has pvm/pking im a sucker for pk trips... I really like the look of this clan and would love to part of WG :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...