Hey guys!

I don't know if theres a topic on this, but i'll make one anyway.

I've spent around 10 minutes of my life setting up an easy PK tab in my bank, i figured i'd share it with you guys.

This is an easy setup, on the left side you can see my basic rag gear/rev pk gear, with a couple extra charged bracelets. On the right side is the higher risk which i use for GDZ/deep wilderness pk.

I also put my main potions i use for pking in there, + my looting bag to make it even easier and faster :)

By using this tab the way it is, i can regear in less than 20 seconds, which is GREAT for clan events or for a quick regear to hit teams, etc.

I really recommend setting up a pk tab so we can grab quick regears after deaths, etc. as we normally have to do complete regroups if we lose a couple in the wild, and it's taking away a lot of time.

Feel free to comment anything i could do better with this tab, but i am very satisfied with the result :D 

PK tab setup.png

Edited by Chrith
Forgot to include info

I have most of my stuff in one tab. Works for me. A normal regearing takes in average 15-25 secs depending on type of gear :) Didn't bring along boring stuff like runes. (all placeholder items are on numerous different accounts. On this acc I only have stuff I don't mind losing if I get hacked somehow)

bank.png

1 hour ago, Mini Horse said:

72c115664ef4d4ab63f1cc3e2981169e.png

279dad8cf1fb683e9c474402ad575648.png

my updated tab

That it??!?!?

Only 123 dhide returns are pitiful! 

Edited by WG Fargorn