Duck sheets???!??

Wrecknbreak

Hey there. 

Dunno if anyone remembers me, but I just came by to see if you guys were still alive. Just an oldie from about 8-10?years ago(Don't remember damnit lol) coming through. Don't know if the same peeps are still here, regardless just wanted to say hello.

By the way, where is Lordy and his duck sheet!!???? 

Shoutout to all the oldies who remember me or the duck sheets. I dont remember everyone just a few names: Eckzr, wasilla, philapeeno etc. 

Anyways, its good to see our work from back then continues on to even today. Its wonderfully strange to see something live long past your presence.

I wanted to come back and wax nostalgic, sadly starting over and investing all that time again is not something I can do anymore. I do wish you all all the best.

Edited by Wrecknbreak
Years

Oh and by the way, I no longer have access to my old RS username on the game. Still have the account just renamed it to X4Soup. If you see some nerd with this name on ors or whatever, its not me lol.

Edit: Just found the Old school clan member list from 2011, here I am! (H) moderator status and all.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mikel

Edited by Wrecknbreak
Link

6 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Hey welcome. 

I know the duck sheets meme but I joined 7 years ago so you were before my time :P

as for Lordy, he doesnt really play RS these days. Some of us have him on Facebook to keep in touch though

Aw, I was hoping to harass him again like I used to lol. Anywho I would've been surprised to see him still here, good to see that the clan is still up and running after his departure. To be honest, if you had asked me back in the day if that were possible, I would've said no, but here you guys are.

Shame no oldies are here, I saw bambaleo posted a topic dating last month, but outside of him I dont recognize anyone :'(. 

3 minutes ago, Ellmeister said:

I'm new but hello =)

Hello there! :)

4 hours ago, Wrecknbreak said:

Aw, I was hoping to harass him again like I used to lol. Anywho I would've been surprised to see him still here, good to see that the clan is still up and running after his departure. To be honest, if you had asked me back in the day if that were possible, I would've said no, but here you guys are.

As far as I am aware mojo and some extremely loyal clan members are mostly to thank for that :)

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• Retired Leader
5 hours ago, Wrecknbreak said:

Shame no oldies are here, I saw bambaleo posted a topic dating last month, but outside of him I dont recognize anyone :'(. 

We have a few oldies hanging around sometimes. You may know @Zemus or Keith (Reticked?) Keith can be found on Discord, current name on there is pineconesteve I think (link at the top).

Also have a few old sabres hanging around.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

1 hour ago, WG Fargorn said:

As far as I am aware mojo and some extremely loyal clan members are mostly to thank for that :)

Good to hear! Had to be the case. I also didn't mean that in a "Wg is Lordship and lordship is wg" kind of way, its just being a former member myself, we went through a few bumps in the road and I saw a lot of people come and go at the drop of a hat. That and there was that one time he did almost leave back in the day, why, I don't remember tbh, just it wasn't a pretty time for WG then. Hence why I would've said that.

@Mojo I remember reticked, and Zemus, I know as well just never really talked too much Zemus. Its a relief, would be surprised if they remembered me. Hell I barely remember my time at WG despite it being the first and only clan I joined in RS. Last I remember our wars were getting crashed by RoT left and right lol.