Bryophyta: The Moss Giant Boss

Kind of sad that the drop isn't f2p though it's kind of understandable since it'll then be heavily botted (more than it will be atm). Oh well. I think the fact that it becomes untradeable can be abused in pvp once the price of the staff drops since people can just drop it like they do with imbued rings and defenders. Won't have to risk any nats then. Let's see how it goes. 

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

On 5/3/2018 at 5:44 PM, Genesis said:

Kind of sad that the drop isn't f2p though it's kind of understandable since it'll then be heavily botted (more than it will be atm). Oh well. I think the fact that it becomes untradeable can be abused in pvp once the price of the staff drops since people can just drop it like they do with imbued rings and defenders. Won't have to risk any nats then. Let's see how it goes. 

Meh that was the only question i voted against, if it was f2p i feel like its value would be shit.

9 hours ago, DirtyChavezz said:

Meh that was the only question i voted against, if it was f2p i feel like its value would be shit.

Thing is, it's a med lvl boss. P2p players are generally way higher combat which makes it easy for them to camp and kill it so the value is gonna be shit anyway.

This boss was mainly directed at f2p players tbh, just like obor so the drop should have been f2p too. 

But hey, I respect your opinion and you have a valid point. This is just mine.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

8 hours ago, Genesis said:

Thing is, it's a med lvl boss. P2p players are generally way higher combat which makes it easy for them to camp and kill it so the value is gonna be shit anyway.

This boss was mainly directed at f2p players tbh, just like obor so the drop should have been f2p too. 

But hey, I respect your opinion and you have a valid point. This is just mine.

I also wasn't aware that you had to get a key to even fight the boss, had i known that I would of voted differently. I just thought bots would be able to just camp kill after kill, they should of phrased the question in the poll better, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this way.