[Accepted] johnk1006

johnk1006

johnk1006

What is your current RS name? johnk1006

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1692 and my combat level is 102.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since 2006 or 2007 I think? I've always been a big skiller but I've been getting more and more into PvM and I've been wanting to branch out into other bosses and since I dont have a lot of friends left in this game anymore I figured why not join a clan!

My favorite (and highest) skill is runecrafting and I really enjoy that skill and slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 24 year old male. Recently went back to college for computer science so I'm super excited!

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums

What makes you want to join us? I dont have a lot of friends that play anymore, and I dont like playing and not having anyone to talk to or ask for help for things, and I really miss the community aspect when I played back in the earlier days. Plus I really wanna learn and participate in some of the higher tier PvM activities and I feel like you guys would be a good way to learn!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

On 5/3/2018 at 3:57 PM, Ellmeister said:

Hello (I'm assuming John!)

Welcome :D, got any hobbies or interests at all? 

uhhhh not really. I mainly just game and such. Just trying to get through school.

23 hours ago, AAIGHT said:

dont hear that often :D what runes are you crafting?

Nice to see some skilling-minded pvm'ers join :D

I swap between double astrals for money and bloods when i wanna afk a little bit haha

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif