[Accepted] Jxl

schoe

Jxl

What is your current RS name? Jxl

List any previous RS namesRAIDTARD

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat 107. 90 Range / Magic bought and ready to be leveled. 

skills.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played RuneScape for around 10+ years now, been an on and off relationship as I assume with most of you guys. My RS3 account was my main for many years, now my OSRS account is my main which I started in December. I enjoy corp and have attended quite a few corp events with you guys recently.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is with WG. I first applied in around 2009, eventually got the required stats to join and then was here for quite sometime thereafter. I have never been in any other clans properly, only pure clans. WG has always been the only clan I have ever actively participated in.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names is James, I'm 21 now and live in the UK. I am currently working in the high voltage electricity industry. I enjoy doing all sorts of stuff from going to the gym and socializing with friends.

How did you hear about us?  Was a member a long time a go.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join back my old clan as it doesn't feel right joining any other clans after I have had such a history with WG. I also want to become more active and the PvM events are very enticing, especially when Poi gets duo ely's..

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif