[Accepted] MadCat64

MadCat64

MadCat64

What is your current RS name? MadCat64

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

total level: 1493

combat level: 98.75

atk: 70

str: 80

def: 87

rng: 92

pyr: 51

mag: 80

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started this account earlier this year. I think the account is a couple months old. this is my only account that i have active. I'm currently going as a range tank build, but I am considering making it a main account. My favorite skills to train are slayer, combat, thieving, and fishing.

Tell us about your clan history.

I never joined a clan. I've always wanted to join one, but i was worried that I would not be able to dedicate enough time to the clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Connor. I'm 24 years old. I live in New Jersey in the US. I went to the College of New Jersey. I love gaming. I like to play hearthstone, wow, overwatch, rocket league, runescape, and star wars galaxy of heroes on my phone. I like EDM and metal music, but my tastes are all over the place. I like working in a team environment. I like a friendly environment. I prefer no cursing, but it's not that big of a deal. I like to smoke so I like other people who smoke as well, but it's not necessary.

How did you hear about us?  WG Ross

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a friendly, social environment that plays multiple aspects of the game

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I smoke weed. I can be pretty busy with work when I'm working. I do not have experience bossing. I don't have the best gear. I don't have a lot of money.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif