[Accepted] Bottlem3n

B0ttlemen

Bottlem3n

What is your current RS name? Bottlem3n

List any previous RS namesTackett3849

What is your total level and combat level?

Currently sitting at 529 Total and a 54 Combat level.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive played RS on and off for roughly 7 years. My main account Tackett3849 recently was hacked due to lack of account security(I learned my lesson), I created my current and new main account: Bottlem3n; named after one of favorite bands Catfish and the Bottlemen. I enjoy every aspect of the game. I have never had friends to play OSRS with so my knowledge of the game is based off of what I could figure out myself, which isn't much.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never actually been apart of a clan. However I am excited to have the opportunity to be apart of one!

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey, I'm Carter Tackett, from a small town in east Texas, USA. I'm a dude, 22 years old and currently serving in the Navy as a jet engine mechanic for a classified aircraft. (its not that special, trust me.) I graduated high school then continued my education at a local community college in order to obtain an associates in biological science. I hated school with a passion and still do if I'm being honest, so I left home and joined the US Navy to become a Special Operations Navy Diver. (I'm big into running and being physically active, but we'll get there.) After pushing through 5 months of hell aka "training" I decided it wasn't what I wanted and quit the program. The Navy gave me the new job of working on jet/helicopter engines and I fell in love. Pax River, Maryland will be my home for the next year and a half then ill go wherever and Navy sends me. Hobbies include working, working out, running, playing OSRS (obviously) and whatever else I haven't experienced. except anal. Music: alternative, country, pop, a little rap, anything really as long as its not overbearing. Talents? well I can fill out an application to a OSRS Clan while drunk. that's talented right? Overall I'm a happy person who just enjoys the game. I can go from doing slayer tasks all day to skilling for a month straight. Id love to have some good peeps by my side if/when I get my first ever 99 stat. If you decide not to accept my application to this clan, I understand and I respect your choice. Other than that, ive been in the Wg_CC for a bit now and have been enjoying every message sent! P.S. Shoutout to AAight and Poiuy415 for the help to get here. Great scapers who are willing to help.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit! I posted asking for a clan and Mojo invited me to the CC.

What makes you want to join us? First clan ive been unofficially invited to, plus this clan has some experienced players that I believe can help out a noob as myself.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I curse, but I can try to lighten up. Just being honest..

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif