[Accepted] Final Combo

Final Combo

Final Combo

What is your current RS name? Final Combo

List any previous RS namesTbh i haven't played Runescape for years so i Try to remember:
German Koer
Final Combo
Final Jr

What is your total level and combat level?

My Combat Level is 100 atm but I am currently working on it... I will possibly end up with about 110 Combat in the End.

My total lvl is 1650 currently but its steady growing. 

My Current Combat stats are:

Hitpoints: 87

Attack: 68 (Doing 75 right now)

Strength: 92

Defence: 70 (Will change to 75)

Range: 85

Magic: 77 (Ik its weak but im working on it soon)

Prayer:70

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive Started playing runescape back in 2005 and enjoyed it a lot back in the days until i had private problems and stopped playing in 2014.

After a long break i came back now with a new account on Oldschoolrunescape.

All my friends have quitten and i kinda feel lonely so i want to join a great community to start events with and have fun.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in Fatality before oldschool runescape but that was Ages ago and I dont remember anything about that time tbh.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a male 22 from germany currently working as a car mechanic. My name is Hariz but everyone is calling me Harris, I got a lot of Humor and understand fun. Not easily getting frustrated and just wanting to have more fun in the game .

How did you hear about us?  I basically searched for a clan that has a good how to say... that nobody hates not like Rot or something

What makes you want to join us? Your rules tbh.
I like the thing to basically only kill pkers and dont insult anybody, seems to be the perfect clan for me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My english is not the best, and i would prefer to talk a bit less in discord

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif